The Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy has named Chris Wong its first full-time chaplain devoted to ministering to Spanish-speaking workers at Churchill Downs.
Bobby Ray Aldridge has been selected as track chaplain for Northern Kentucky by the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy. He succeeds Tom Farley Jr. who recently retired.
Former NBA player and coach Avery Johnson will be guest speaker at a dinner to raise funds for the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy.
A Celebration of Life service and gathering for the late Richard Galpin will be held Apr. 5 at the Fasig- Tipton sale pavilion on Newtown Pike in Lexington.
Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for a new non-denominational chapel located in the Churchill Downs stable area will be held today, Monday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Headed to Dubai World Cup
- Conquest Mo Money Still Undefeated, Sunland Derby Next
- Willy North Returns to Sales Scene at Fasig-Tipton
- Finger Lakes Season Could be on Line at Feb. 27 Meeting
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Unique Bella Tops Roster of 109 Kentucky Oaks Nominees
- Prominent Ohio Breeder George Smith Dies at 84
- Canadian Racing Channel HPItv to Remain on the Air
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- McCraken Top Individual in Kentucky Derby Future Wager