The Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy has named Chris Wong its first full-time chaplain devoted to ministering to Spanish-speaking workers at Churchill Downs.
Bobby Ray Aldridge has been selected as track chaplain for Northern Kentucky by the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy. He succeeds Tom Farley Jr. who recently retired.
Former NBA player and coach Avery Johnson will be guest speaker at a dinner to raise funds for the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy.
A Celebration of Life service and gathering for the late Richard Galpin will be held Apr. 5 at the Fasig- Tipton sale pavilion on Newtown Pike in Lexington.
Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for a new non-denominational chapel located in the Churchill Downs stable area will be held today, Monday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Xpressbet to Sponsor West Virginia Derby
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- That Handicapping Show: Delaware Handicap
- Delaware Park, Horsemen Extend Contract