The Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy has named Chris Wong its first full-time chaplain devoted to ministering to Spanish-speaking workers at Churchill Downs.
Bobby Ray Aldridge has been selected as track chaplain for Northern Kentucky by the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy. He succeeds Tom Farley Jr. who recently retired.
Former NBA player and coach Avery Johnson will be guest speaker at a dinner to raise funds for the Kentucky Race Track Chaplaincy.
A Celebration of Life service and gathering for the late Richard Galpin will be held Apr. 5 at the Fasig- Tipton sale pavilion on Newtown Pike in Lexington.
Ribbon-cutting ceremonies for a new non-denominational chapel located in the Churchill Downs stable area will be held today, Monday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move