Third annual seminar will cover topics related to horse breeding, ownership, and healthcare.
The Kentucky Racing Commission granted final approval of 2004 race dates Oct. 28 at a contentious meeting at which Ellis Park was granted a six-day racing week, and The Red Mile was awarded Quarter Horse dates despite objections from the Kentucky Quarter Horse Association's attorney.
The Kentucky Racing Commission will begin a review of all policies and procedures related to pari-mutuel wagering, commission chairman Frank Shoop announced Dec. 4. The action stems from the recent Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation and the review being conducted by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Euro Exchange Tops Finale at OBS Winter Sale
- Upstart is Uplifting for Joanne Nielsen
- Majestic Affair, Lindisfarne Win at Laurel
- 82 Supplements to F-T Winter Mixed Sale
- Soumillon Scores Group II Double at Meydan
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014