Third annual seminar will cover topics related to horse breeding, ownership, and healthcare.
The Kentucky Racing Commission granted final approval of 2004 race dates Oct. 28 at a contentious meeting at which Ellis Park was granted a six-day racing week, and The Red Mile was awarded Quarter Horse dates despite objections from the Kentucky Quarter Horse Association's attorney.
- By Tom LaMarra
The Kentucky Racing Commission will begin a review of all policies and procedures related to pari-mutuel wagering, commission chairman Frank Shoop announced Dec. 4. The action stems from the recent Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation and the review being conducted by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- Ward Joins Water Hay Oats Alliance