Kentucky Off-Track Betting's facility in Pineville will celebrate its 10th anniversary this weekend of Sept. 2-4. More than $51 million has been wagered at the facility since it opened in 1995.
Kentucky Off-Track Betting Corp., owned by four of the state's racetracks, celebrated its 10th anniversary with total handle of $313 million through June 30. The corporation was formed in November 1992.
Most Popular Stories
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Cyrus Alexander Wins Lone Star Handicap
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- HKJC Strikes Coverage Deal in Australia
- Exaggerator Gallops Lap Around Belmont Track
- Living The Life Beats Males in All American
- Untapable Prepares for Start in Fleur de Lis
- TTA Adds Mixed Session to Yearling Sale