Kentucky Off-Track Betting's facility in Pineville will celebrate its 10th anniversary this weekend of Sept. 2-4. More than $51 million has been wagered at the facility since it opened in 1995.
Kentucky Off-Track Betting Corp., owned by four of the state's racetracks, celebrated its 10th anniversary with total handle of $313 million through June 30. The corporation was formed in November 1992.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory