Peachtree Stable's Plum Pretty, a daughter of Medaglia d'Oro, holds off the late charge of St. John's River to win the May 6 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) at Churchill Downs.
Glen Hill Farm's Banned redeemed himself from a failed effort in last year's Breeders' Cup, as he came with a powerful run under Garrett Gomez to score the $237,400 American Turf Presented by Ram (gr. IIT) May 6 at Churchill.
Unbeaten filly is mild 4-1 morning line favorite in 10-horse Edgewood field; $100,000 race kicks off stakes action on Oaks day at Churchill Downs
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita