Son of Limehouse rolls to a 1 1/2-length win at Churchill Downs to score his second consecutive victory.
Trainer Wesley Ward ran one-two in last year's race and has a pair for this year's running. Also, last year's third-place finisher was Mission Impazible, who runs in Saturday's Kentucky Derby.
Trainer Wesley Ward, who had recent success with 2-year-olds at the Keeneland spring meet, continued his hot steak with Aegean and Jealous Again when the fillies ran one-two in the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile (gr. III) April 30 at Churchill Downs.
Six debut winners at Keeneland, a record-setting filly from Maryland and a West Coast invader highlight a field of nine 2-year-olds entered for the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs April 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Tumor Side Effect Leads to Filly's Group I DQ
- Champion She's a Tiger Retired
- Pedigree Analysis: Shared Belief Rides On
- Effort Aims to Improve Animal Feed Safety
- Jockey Oscar Flores Records Milestone Victory
- TimeformUS Weekend Plays: The Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney