Son of Limehouse rolls to a 1 1/2-length win at Churchill Downs to score his second consecutive victory.
Trainer Wesley Ward ran one-two in last year's race and has a pair for this year's running. Also, last year's third-place finisher was Mission Impazible, who runs in Saturday's Kentucky Derby.
Trainer Wesley Ward, who had recent success with 2-year-olds at the Keeneland spring meet, continued his hot steak with Aegean and Jealous Again when the fillies ran one-two in the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile (gr. III) April 30 at Churchill Downs.
Six debut winners at Keeneland, a record-setting filly from Maryland and a West Coast invader highlight a field of nine 2-year-olds entered for the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs April 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?