Trainer Wesley Ward has entered three winning fillies against males in the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile Stakes Thursday, May 5 at Churchill Downs.
Son of Limehouse rolls to a 1 1/2-length win at Churchill Downs to score his second consecutive victory.
Trainer Wesley Ward ran one-two in last year's race and has a pair for this year's running. Also, last year's third-place finisher was Mission Impazible, who runs in Saturday's Kentucky Derby.
Trainer Wesley Ward, who had recent success with 2-year-olds at the Keeneland spring meet, continued his hot steak with Aegean and Jealous Again when the fillies ran one-two in the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile (gr. III) April 30 at Churchill Downs.
Six debut winners at Keeneland, a record-setting filly from Maryland and a West Coast invader highlight a field of nine 2-year-olds entered for the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs April 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby