Trainer Wesley Ward has entered three winning fillies against males in the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile Stakes Thursday, May 5 at Churchill Downs.
Son of Limehouse rolls to a 1 1/2-length win at Churchill Downs to score his second consecutive victory.
Trainer Wesley Ward ran one-two in last year's race and has a pair for this year's running. Also, last year's third-place finisher was Mission Impazible, who runs in Saturday's Kentucky Derby.
Trainer Wesley Ward, who had recent success with 2-year-olds at the Keeneland spring meet, continued his hot steak with Aegean and Jealous Again when the fillies ran one-two in the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile (gr. III) April 30 at Churchill Downs.
Six debut winners at Keeneland, a record-setting filly from Maryland and a West Coast invader highlight a field of nine 2-year-olds entered for the $100,000 Kentucky Juvenile Stakes (gr. III) at Churchill Downs April 30.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Suddenbreakingnews Now 'Official Ridgling'
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes