Dr. Rodney Stewart, who was suspended five years by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission for violating various medication violations including possession of cobra venom, has been granted a stay of that action until his appeal can be heard, according to a ruling by a Franklin (Kentucky) Circuit Court judge.
Citing a variety of claims that his client's rights were violated, an attorney for trainer Rick Dutrow has filed an appeal over the 30-day suspension levied by the Kentucky Horse Racing Commission for a Clenbuterol positive in the spring of 2008.
Most Popular Stories
- Governor Malibu Has Strong Work for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Industry Teams to Help Parkinson's Research
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Gainesway's Tapizar Has First Winner
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware