The Kentucky fall yearling sale is back on this year's Fasig-Tipton calendar after the auction firm's officials announced in mid-March that it had been canceled.
A Giant's Causeway colt brought $200,000 to top the final day of action at Fasig-Tipton's expanded three-day Kentucky Fall Yearling Sale in Lexington.
After 220 hips through the ring at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky Fall Yearlings sale, a filly from the family of Dancethruthedawn, hip #77, has brought the highest price of $300,000.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Diagnosed With Hip Fracture
- Broad Offering Should Keep OBS April Growing
- WinStar Farm Acquires Interest in Upstart
- Red Cadeaux Nearing Record Earnings Plateau
- Mitchell Remembered as 'Brilliant Horseman'
- Kentucky Derby Notes, April 20
- Late-Running Longshots Key to Derby Super
- Shared Belief Eased as Moreno Wins CT Classic
- 2015 Road to the Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby Prep Race Results and Points