How big an impact do the early Kentucky Derby prep races have on the Derby itself? read blog
The Robert B. Lewis Stakes drew only seven entries, but that's consistent with the average field size for this race the last seven years. Let's take a look at who might win it.
Catching up with the winners of last year's Kentucky Derby prep races -- including returns for Vyjack, Itsmyluckyday, Super Ninety Nine, and more. read blog
It's supposed to be Dynamic Sky's race to lose, but he's going to face some 3-year-olds with upside potential in the grade III Sam F. Davis Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Ben's Cat Victorious in Return at Laurel
- Nyquist Gets First Look at Churchill Downs
- Nyquist Another Big Score for Dennis O'Neill
- Lady Shipman Easy Winner in Belmont Return
- Adventist 'Ready' if Derby Spot Opens Up
- Haskin: Viva Canonero...Again
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo