How big an impact do the early Kentucky Derby prep races have on the Derby itself? read blog
The Robert B. Lewis Stakes drew only seven entries, but that's consistent with the average field size for this race the last seven years. Let's take a look at who might win it.
Catching up with the winners of last year's Kentucky Derby prep races -- including returns for Vyjack, Itsmyluckyday, Super Ninety Nine, and more. read blog
It's supposed to be Dynamic Sky's race to lose, but he's going to face some 3-year-olds with upside potential in the grade III Sam F. Davis Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- Dalakhani Pensioned from Stud Duty
- Bradley Reflects on Big Day at Saratoga
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Old Friends Reports Death of Futural
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate