How big an impact do the early Kentucky Derby prep races have on the Derby itself? read blog
The Robert B. Lewis Stakes drew only seven entries, but that's consistent with the average field size for this race the last seven years. Let's take a look at who might win it.
Catching up with the winners of last year's Kentucky Derby prep races -- including returns for Vyjack, Itsmyluckyday, Super Ninety Nine, and more. read blog
It's supposed to be Dynamic Sky's race to lose, but he's going to face some 3-year-olds with upside potential in the grade III Sam F. Davis Stakes.
Most Popular Stories
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Trainer Brown Gearing Up for Gulfstream
- Aqueduct Announcers Bring Youth, Experience
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field