Churchill Downs has unveiled the logos for the 138th Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks 138 (gr. I).
The world famous Twin Spires, traditional Derby roses, and a horse and rider in full flight are among the key design elements of Churchill Downs' official logo for the 130th running of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) on May 1, 2004.
Churchill Downs on Wednesday introduced its official logo for the 2003 Kentucky Derby and announced a contest for an all expenses paid trip for four to the 2003 "Run for the Roses."
Churchill Downs has unveiled the official logo for the 128th running of America's greatest race, the Kentucky Derby. The logo for the famed "Run for the Roses," to be held May 4, 2002, blends classic Thoroughbred imagery with contemporary graphic design elements.
On Oct. 13, Churchill Downs unveiled the official logo for Kentucky Derby 127.
Most Popular Stories
- TOBA Schedules Events in Saratoga Springs
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Risk Factors for EIPH in Australian Racehorses Studied
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training