Bettors continued their strong support for both the "All Others" option and Champagne Stakes (gr. I) winner Union Rags (#23) at the close of wagering Feb. 11.
Odds on Trust N Luck, off the board in the Kentucky Derby Future Wager pool at greater than 99-1 prior to his Fountain of Youth (gr. I) victory at Gulfstream Saturday, fell to 23-1 near the close of wagering Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- Beholder All Class in Easy Hirsch Score
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Madefromlucky Gets Job Done in WV Derby
- Rare Upset for Jockey Parker at Mountaineer
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Rock Fall Edges The Big Beast in Vanderbilt
- Red Rifle Blasts Through in Bowling Green
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool