Churchill Downs has launched its "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge that permits players to manage a stable of horses, trainers, and jockeys leading up to the first classic at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs' "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge presented by WinStar Farm has returned.
The "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge, a free online contest that allows racing fans to manage a stable of contenders during the three-month buildup to the historic Kentucky Derby, is open for registration
The EDS "Road to the Roses Fantasy Challenge," a rotisserie-style fantasy game that lets racing fans pick their own stable of Kentucky Derby horses, trainers and jockeys, will go live this Saturday, Feb. 10. The game's top winner will receive a trip to the Kentucky Derby and a $5,000 betting voucher.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation