Churchill Downs has launched its "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge that permits players to manage a stable of horses, trainers, and jockeys leading up to the first classic at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs' "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge presented by WinStar Farm has returned.
The "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge, a free online contest that allows racing fans to manage a stable of contenders during the three-month buildup to the historic Kentucky Derby, is open for registration
The EDS "Road to the Roses Fantasy Challenge," a rotisserie-style fantasy game that lets racing fans pick their own stable of Kentucky Derby horses, trainers and jockeys, will go live this Saturday, Feb. 10. The game's top winner will receive a trip to the Kentucky Derby and a $5,000 betting voucher.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Muhtafal Retired from Stud in South Africa
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Horseman Tom Harbut Dies at Age 94
- Demonstrative Narrow Victor in Lonesome Glory
- TimeformUS: The G2 Pennsylvania Derby
- Penn National CEO Wilmott Appointed to Board
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: At The Sales
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge