Churchill Downs has launched its "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge that permits players to manage a stable of horses, trainers, and jockeys leading up to the first classic at Churchill Downs.
Churchill Downs' "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge presented by WinStar Farm has returned.
The "Road to the Roses" Kentucky Derby Fantasy Challenge, a free online contest that allows racing fans to manage a stable of contenders during the three-month buildup to the historic Kentucky Derby, is open for registration
The EDS "Road to the Roses Fantasy Challenge," a rotisserie-style fantasy game that lets racing fans pick their own stable of Kentucky Derby horses, trainers and jockeys, will go live this Saturday, Feb. 10. The game's top winner will receive a trip to the Kentucky Derby and a $5,000 betting voucher.
Most Popular Stories
- White Passionforfashion Already Turning Heads
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format