The Kentucky Court of Appeals has issued a mixed ruling in the John Veitch/Life At Ten case and has ordered reconsideration of the one-year suspension handed the former chief steward for horse racing in the Bluegrass state.
The Kentucky Court of Appeals has overturned Dr. Rod Stewart's four-year suspension for possession of cobra venom, stating that the regulation under which the veterinarian was disciplined was vague.
The Kentucky Court of Appeals has remanded the Instant Racing case to Franklin County Circuit Court after vacating that court's findings.
The Kentucky Court of Appeals is expected to issue an opinion on the challenge to Instant Racing machines in four to six weeks, one of three judges said April 25 after hearing oral arguments on the issue.
A public policy group's request to halt Instant Racing at Kentucky Downs was denied by the Kentucky Court of Appeals Oct. 5.
A Kentucky Court of Appeals judge Sept. 8 denied a request for an emergency injunction that would have idled Instant Racing machines at Kentucky Downs.
The Family Foundation of Kentucky has filed an injunction in the Kentucky Court of Appeals to halt the operation of Instant Racing machines at Kentucky Downs.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Minding Coasts Clear in Pretty Polly
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another