The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association and Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders board of directors Feb. 5 released the nominees for 2015 KTA/KTOB Kentucky-bred champions and Broodmare of the Year.
Sweet Life, a daughter of Kris S. who is the dam of champion Sweet Catomine and grade I winner Life Is Sweet, was named Kentucky Broodmare of the Year.
The board of directors of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders announced their Kentucky-bred champions and other award winners Wednesday morning. The winning connections will be honored at their annual luncheon April 25 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- Speedway Stable Strikes Late for Malibu Moon Filly
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Stronach Group Supports Bill to Bring in USADA
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired