The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association and Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders board of directors Feb. 5 released the nominees for 2015 KTA/KTOB Kentucky-bred champions and Broodmare of the Year.
Sweet Life, a daughter of Kris S. who is the dam of champion Sweet Catomine and grade I winner Life Is Sweet, was named Kentucky Broodmare of the Year.
The board of directors of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders announced their Kentucky-bred champions and other award winners Wednesday morning. The winning connections will be honored at their annual luncheon April 25 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- New York Regulators Act on Drug Testing, Records Rules