The Kentucky Thoroughbred Association and Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders board of directors Feb. 5 released the nominees for 2015 KTA/KTOB Kentucky-bred champions and Broodmare of the Year.
Sweet Life, a daughter of Kris S. who is the dam of champion Sweet Catomine and grade I winner Life Is Sweet, was named Kentucky Broodmare of the Year.
The board of directors of the Kentucky Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders announced their Kentucky-bred champions and other award winners Wednesday morning. The winning connections will be honored at their annual luncheon April 25 at Keeneland.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga