The longtime announcer, analyst, and odds maker will be recognized when he is inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Keeneland and this year's other inductees will be introduced at a press conference May 19 and honored at a dinner June 17 at the Crowne Plaza Louisville.
Three-time Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winning jockey Calvin Borel and former Turfway Park principal owner Jerry Carroll are among individuals being inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame June 13.
Churchill Downs and Seth Hancock of Claiborne Farm are among the 2012 inductees to the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Lady Aurelia Overpowers Males in King's Stand