The longtime announcer, analyst, and odds maker will be recognized when he is inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Keeneland and this year's other inductees will be introduced at a press conference May 19 and honored at a dinner June 17 at the Crowne Plaza Louisville.
Three-time Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winning jockey Calvin Borel and former Turfway Park principal owner Jerry Carroll are among individuals being inducted into the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame June 13.
Churchill Downs and Seth Hancock of Claiborne Farm are among the 2012 inductees to the Kentucky Athletic Hall of Fame.
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- Creative Cause Filly's Sale Emotional for Koch
- Battle of Midway Logs Final Work for Kentucky Derby
- Unbridled Unleashed