We honor Kent Hollingsworth's induction into the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor by highlighting a selection of his more salient observations. read blog
Former Blood-Horse editor Kent Hollingsworth along with esteemed turf writers Andrew Beyer and George F. T. Ryall have been selected to the National Museum of Racing's Joe Hirsch Media Roll of Honor.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
Sir Barton was the first to capture the Kentucky Derby, Preakness, and Kentucky Derby, although this only became known as the 'Triple Crown' in later years.
- By Dan Liebman
By Dan Liebman - Years after Kent Hollingsworth's death, many issues he wrote about are still at the forefront.
Most Popular Stories
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- American Pharoah Schools, Back to Galloping
- Materiality, Frosted Drill Toward Belmont
- Wonder Again Next Step for Unbeaten Lady Eli
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- National HBPA Questions Federal Drug Bill
- Virginia Defining Horsemen's Group Criteria
- Breeders' Cup Fantasy Game Returns for 2015
- Company Tied to NYRA Chair Named in Case