Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winning jockey Mario Gutierrez returns to Emerald Downs for the $50,000 Kent Handicap July 15, then plans to ride for the remainder of the summer at Hastings Racecourse.
Swingn' Notes solidified her place as the top 3-year-old filly at Emerald Downs on Sunday by winning the $40,000 Kent Handicap.
Sondra Bender's homebred Foufa's Warrior wore down his rivals Remind and favored Lismore Knight in the stretch to register a mild upset and a course record in the $250,000 Kent Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the turf Sunday at Delaware Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Lands Post Nine For Dubai World Cup
- Mind Your Biscuits Aims to Give Summers First Win
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 21, 2017
- Hope Floats for Hoppertunity in Dubai World Cup
- Look Back: Summer Squall Answers Questions in Jim Beam
- Conquest Mo Money Carries Local Hopes in Sunland Derby
- Highland Reel Among World Cup Day Turf Runners
- Classic Empire Back to Work in Ocala
- Gun Runner Brings Consistent Class to World Cup Stage
- Mastery to Claiborne Farm Upon Retirement