Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) winning jockey Mario Gutierrez returns to Emerald Downs for the $50,000 Kent Handicap July 15, then plans to ride for the remainder of the summer at Hastings Racecourse.
Swingn' Notes solidified her place as the top 3-year-old filly at Emerald Downs on Sunday by winning the $40,000 Kent Handicap.
Sondra Bender's homebred Foufa's Warrior wore down his rivals Remind and favored Lismore Knight in the stretch to register a mild upset and a course record in the $250,000 Kent Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the turf Sunday at Delaware Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago