J.J. Pletcher's Lismore Knight duels for his third consecutive victory Sunday in the $250,000 Kent Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds going 1 1/8 mile on the Delaware Park lawn.
Jayeff B Stables' Navesink rebounded from his lone career defeat to win Sunday's $249,000 Kent Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park. Earlier on the card, John's Call began his 10-year-old campaign the same way he started his 2000 season, with a victory in the $69,100 Cape Henlopen Overnight Handicap.
Three Wonders stalked unchallenged early leader Field Cat from second position before sweeping by that rival in the final furlong to win the $250,900 Kent Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Sunday at Delaware Park. Over firm turf, Three Wonders completed the 1 1/8 miles in 1:48.95 with Pat Day in the irons.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- Dubai World Cup 2015: Al Quoz Sprint
- Dubai World Cup Video Recap