J.J. Pletcher's Lismore Knight duels for his third consecutive victory Sunday in the $250,000 Kent Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds going 1 1/8 mile on the Delaware Park lawn.
Jayeff B Stables' Navesink rebounded from his lone career defeat to win Sunday's $249,000 Kent Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Delaware Park. Earlier on the card, John's Call began his 10-year-old campaign the same way he started his 2000 season, with a victory in the $69,100 Cape Henlopen Overnight Handicap.
Three Wonders stalked unchallenged early leader Field Cat from second position before sweeping by that rival in the final furlong to win the $250,900 Kent Breeders' Cup Stakes (gr. IIIT) by 1 1/4 lengths Sunday at Delaware Park. Over firm turf, Three Wonders completed the 1 1/8 miles in 1:48.95 with Pat Day in the irons.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Top 3-Year-Old Fillies to Battle in Cotillion
- Brockton Fair Invites Suffolk Downs Horsemen
- MGC Offers Help for Displaced Suffolk Workers
- Keeneland September continues steady progress
- Ricardo Beats Baze in Champions Challenge
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- 2013 Breeding Activity Statistics Released