Mill House's homebred Brilliant, under steady handling from Mark Guidry, rolled to a 6 1/2-length win in the $492,500 Kent Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the Delaware Park turf Saturday.
Due to the heavy rains forecasted for the Delaware Valley this weekend, Delaware Park has rescheduled the $500,000 Kent Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) for Sept. 9.
Unbeaten After Market tries to stretch his winning streak to five when he faces a full field in the $500,000 Kent Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the Delaware Park turf course Saturday.
A double disqualification gave Live Oak Plantation's third-place finisher Seeking Slew victory in the $500,000 Kent Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds Saturday when the first two finishers were disqualified for interference in the stretch on the Delaware Park turf.
Trainers Bill Mott and Todd Pletcher could have 3-year-old colts running side by side in two $500,000 turf stakes at two different tracks Saturday afternoon.
C. K. Woods' Timo, thanks to a well-timed ride from Richard Migliore, defeated Icy Atlantic by a nose in the $250,900 Kent Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) for 3-year-olds on the turf at Delaware Park Saturday.
Master David is entered in the $250,000 Kent Breeders' Cup (gr. IIIT) on the Delaware Park turf Saturday. The 1 1/8-mile Kent has attracted a field of nine 3-year-olds.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Legends: Charlie Whittingham, the Bald Eagle
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Limousine Liberal Seeks Graded Score in Smile
- Recruiting Ready Signs on for Bashford Manor
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm