He didn't make the list, but Nelson Bunker Hunt and his return to Thoroughbred racing was profiled in Forbes magazine's annual coverage of America's 400 wealthiest people.
Rich Decker has resigned his position as president of WinStar Farm, the Versailles, Ky., operation owned by telecommunications executives Kenny Troutt and Bill Casner, who purchased the former Prestonwood Farm from Jack, Art, and the recently deceased J.R. Preston in January 2000. Decker was manager of Prestonwood since 1988.
Kenny Troutt and Bill Casner have purchased 314 acres next to their WinStar Farm near Versailles, Ky. The addition brings the farm's total land to about 964 contiguous acres.
Most Popular Stories
- Martin Defends Sending 'Chrome' to Ascot
- Rivals Back to Challenge Dortmund in SA Derby
- Former Claimer Chases Greatness in SA Oaks
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- The Big Beast Returns to the Big Leagues
- Frosted Looking to Rebound in Wood Memorial
- Grade II Winner Williamstown Dead at 25
- Blinkers On 'Truth Or Else' in Arkansas Derby
- Condo Commando Tops Gazelle Contenders
- Blue Grass Hopefuls Train at Keeneland