Both sides in the ongoing dispute between trainer Maria Borell and Gallery Racing have unveiled email and text message exchanges between the two parties in court documents obtained by Blood-Horse.
Bridgetown surged past favored Stormy Lord in the stretch and held sway to win the $286,891 Summer Stakes (Can-IIIT) on the Woodbine lawn Sept. 19, locking up a berth in the Breeders' Cup Juvenile Turf with the victory.
With two more major stepping stones to the Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) taking place this weekend, three prominent trainers took a moment to discuss the outlook of their potential stars.
Hard Buck, a millionaire and grade I turf winner, will enter stud at John Sykes' Cloverleaf Farms II near Reddick, Fla.
Galloping Gal displayed her fondness for the grass Thursday at Keeneland, winning the $113,200 Jessamine County Stakes for 2-year-old fillies on the turf.
Favorite Minister's Baby disposed of longshot pacesetter Red n' Gold in the final turn and held off Lakenheath by 1-3/4 lengths in Saturday's $200,000 Gardenia Handicap (gr. III) for fillies and mares at Ellis Park.
Four shippers and five locals comprise the field for the 36th running of the Fair Grounds Oaks for 3-year-old fillies Saturday. She's A Devil Due, the 2-1 morning-line favorite, drew the No. 4 post-position for the $350,000 Grade II race.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Songbird Fine After Sharp CCA Oaks Victory
- Lane's End Texas Closes, Stallions Relocate
- Stonestreet: Rachel's Valentina Retired
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- OK-Bred GI Winner Clever Trevor Dies at 31
- Creator, Gun Runner Work in Saratoga
- 'Chrome' Back to Los Al After San Diego Win
- Gift Box, Connect, Swipe Entered in Curlin
- NY Alters Rules on Claims, Some Medications