Kenneth T. Jones Jr., owner of Domino Stud of Lexington, died Oct. 30 in his native North Carolina.
Ricky Payne has been named the new farm manager of Kenneth Jones Jr.'s Domino Stud near Lexington.
Sir Cherokee, a grade II-winning son of Cherokee Run, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Mr Henrysee, sire of Australian millionaires Victory Vein and Mr. Innocent, will stand the 2004 Southern Hemisphere season at Kooringal Stud at Wagga in New South Wales in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash
- 793 Cataloged for Tattersalls Ireland Sale
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil