Kenneth T. Jones Jr., owner of Domino Stud of Lexington, died Oct. 30 in his native North Carolina.
Ricky Payne has been named the new farm manager of Kenneth Jones Jr.'s Domino Stud near Lexington.
Sir Cherokee, a grade II-winning son of Cherokee Run, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Mr Henrysee, sire of Australian millionaires Victory Vein and Mr. Innocent, will stand the 2004 Southern Hemisphere season at Kooringal Stud at Wagga in New South Wales in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Royal Delta Half Brother Scores on Gulfstream Turf
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Terra Promessa Goes Gate to Wire in Bayakoa
- Curlin's Approval Stretches Out Handily in Royal Delta
- Wild At Heart Makes Short Work of Buena Vista
- High Ridge Road Closes to Win Barbara Fritchie
- Miss Temple City, Lady Eli Put in First Works of 2017
- Imperial Hint Makes the Grade in General George
- Gunnevera, Three Rules Work toward Fountain of Youth