Kenneth T. Jones Jr., owner of Domino Stud of Lexington, died Oct. 30 in his native North Carolina.
Ricky Payne has been named the new farm manager of Kenneth Jones Jr.'s Domino Stud near Lexington.
Sir Cherokee, a grade II-winning son of Cherokee Run, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Mr Henrysee, sire of Australian millionaires Victory Vein and Mr. Innocent, will stand the 2004 Southern Hemisphere season at Kooringal Stud at Wagga in New South Wales in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- AAEP Panel Calls for Additional EIPH Research
- Big Move Forward on Concussion Protocol