Kenneth T. Jones Jr., owner of Domino Stud of Lexington, died Oct. 30 in his native North Carolina.
Ricky Payne has been named the new farm manager of Kenneth Jones Jr.'s Domino Stud near Lexington.
Sir Cherokee, a grade II-winning son of Cherokee Run, has been retired from racing and will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
Mr Henrysee, sire of Australian millionaires Victory Vein and Mr. Innocent, will stand the 2004 Southern Hemisphere season at Kooringal Stud at Wagga in New South Wales in Australia.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Disco Rico Euthanized After Laminitis Battle
- Horsemen, Suffolk Downs Continue Discussion
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board