The Breeders' Cup Challenge series will be expanding to Japan this year.
Kenji Tsuchikawa, 63, was appointed president and chief executive officer of the Japan Racing Association effective Sept. 1. He joined the JRA in 1968 as a veterinary surgeon.
Most Popular Stories
- Can Calculator Figure in BC Juvenile?
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries