The Breeders' Cup Challenge series will be expanding to Japan this year.
Kenji Tsuchikawa, 63, was appointed president and chief executive officer of the Japan Racing Association effective Sept. 1. He joined the JRA in 1968 as a veterinary surgeon.
Most Popular Stories
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Lord Nelson Lunges to Triple Bend Score
- Un Autre First Winner for I'll Have Another
- Nyquist Logs Easy Afternoon Workout
- Tepin Makes Stop at Belmont Park
- Sarah Sis Returns to Winning Ways in Chicago
- Isabella Sings Sails Home in Eatontown
- Harzand Completes Derby Double at Curragh