Devil's Cave did all her running from the start as the 1-2 favorite in the $150,000 Rampart Stakes (gr. III) at Gulfstream March 29, so stablemate Gamay Noir picked up the pieces in deep stretch to win at odds of 49-1.
Most Popular Stories
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning
- THS: Swale Stakes