Bettors believe that the winner of the three Breeders' Cup races that were offered in the second wagering pool of the NTRA Future Book Bet – the Turf, the Mile and the Filly & Mare Turf – is someone they don't know about yet.
Irish-bred High Chaparral (5-2) Rock of Gibraltar (9-5) are the favorites in the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf and the Breeders' Cup Mile, respectively, after the second day of wagering in Pool Two of the Breeder' Cup Future Bet. Astra and Irish-bred Golden Apples are the 5-1 co-favorites in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf.
Western Pride, the only U.S.-based horse in the field, drew the outside 11 post position for Saturday's $6-million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again