Bettors believe that the winner of the three Breeders' Cup races that were offered in the second wagering pool of the NTRA Future Book Bet – the Turf, the Mile and the Filly & Mare Turf – is someone they don't know about yet.
Irish-bred High Chaparral (5-2) Rock of Gibraltar (9-5) are the favorites in the John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf and the Breeders' Cup Mile, respectively, after the second day of wagering in Pool Two of the Breeder' Cup Future Bet. Astra and Irish-bred Golden Apples are the 5-1 co-favorites in the Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf.
Western Pride, the only U.S.-based horse in the field, drew the outside 11 post position for Saturday's $6-million Dubai World Cup (UAE-I).
Most Popular Stories
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Woodbine Has Per-Card Wagering Rise in 2013
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North