Kelsey Riley, former editorial intern at The Blood-Horse and current Darley Flying Start student, relates her experiences while trimming the hooves of the equine stars at Old Friends retirement farm. Read Blog
Trainer Carolyn Costigan was flying high in the winner's circle at Woodbine on June 13. Her filly Roan Inish had just pulled a mild upset in the $500,000 Woodbine Oaks presented by Budweiser.
With this year's Queen's Plate at Woodbine Racetrack having turned into a wide open affair, hunch players might look no further than the royally bred Mobilizer in the July 4 Canadian classic.
Blood-Horse editorial intern Kelsey Riley writes a guest blog entry about her experiences at Sam Son Farm working with nurse mare Goldie and her adopted foal, Katie. Read Blog
Blood-Horse editorial intern Kelsey Riley blogs about her experiences while delivering foals at a major Central Kentucky Thoroughbred farm. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Fasig-Tipton Horses of Racing Age Sale Offers Diversity
- Supreme Court to Consider N.J. Sports Gambling Case