Ben P. Walden Jr., president of Hurricane Hall near Lexington, has announced that the farm's stallion operation will be relocated to his newly purchased 265-acre Pauls Mill near Versailles, Ky.
Breeders' Cup winner English Channel will stand for $25,000 in 2008 at Hurricane Hall near Lexington.
Bellamy Road, record-setting winner of the 2005 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) at Aqueduct, will enter stud at Hurricane Hall near Lexington.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced Tuesday that it sold a 19% stake in Kentucky Downs, including debt owed to CDI, to Kelley Farms Racing.
Miscellaneous industry racing news
Brad M. Kelley, Churchill Downs' largest stockholder, was elected to the company's board of directors Thursday during an annual shareholders meeting in Louisville, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Favored American Pharoah Wins Kentucky Derby
- Kentucky Derby: Carrots for American Pharoah
- Kentucky Derby: Firing Line to Preakness
- International Star Scratched from the Derby
- Zayat Compliments Churchill on Treatment
- Lovely Maria Easily Captures Kentucky Oaks
- El Kabeir Scratched From Kentucky Derby
- Slideshow: 2015 Kentucky Derby Day
- Finnegans Wake Flies Home, Takes Turf Classic
- CDI Reports Record $194.3M in Derby Day Bets