Ben P. Walden Jr., president of Hurricane Hall near Lexington, has announced that the farm's stallion operation will be relocated to his newly purchased 265-acre Pauls Mill near Versailles, Ky.
Breeders' Cup winner English Channel will stand for $25,000 in 2008 at Hurricane Hall near Lexington.
Bellamy Road, record-setting winner of the 2005 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) at Aqueduct, will enter stud at Hurricane Hall near Lexington.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced Tuesday that it sold a 19% stake in Kentucky Downs, including debt owed to CDI, to Kelley Farms Racing.
Miscellaneous industry racing news
Brad M. Kelley, Churchill Downs' largest stockholder, was elected to the company's board of directors Thursday during an annual shareholders meeting in Louisville, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- Bayern's First Foal, a Filly, Arrives in Ontario
- Stronach Still Seeking New Heights for Racing
- Jockey Olguin Secures Milestone Win
- Uncontested Romp in Smarty Jones
- Stonestreet to Sponsor Lexington Stakes, Purse Boosted
- First Foal by American Pharoah Born at Brookdale Farm
- R. A. Hill Stable Buys Into Breaking Lucky
- Metaboss to Harris Farms in California
- The Curse of Haskin