Ben P. Walden Jr., president of Hurricane Hall near Lexington, has announced that the farm's stallion operation will be relocated to his newly purchased 265-acre Pauls Mill near Versailles, Ky.
Breeders' Cup winner English Channel will stand for $25,000 in 2008 at Hurricane Hall near Lexington.
Bellamy Road, record-setting winner of the 2005 Wood Memorial Stakes (gr. I) at Aqueduct, will enter stud at Hurricane Hall near Lexington.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced Tuesday that it sold a 19% stake in Kentucky Downs, including debt owed to CDI, to Kelley Farms Racing.
Miscellaneous industry racing news
Brad M. Kelley, Churchill Downs' largest stockholder, was elected to the company's board of directors Thursday during an annual shareholders meeting in Louisville, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Wraps up Serious Derby Preparations
- Mohaymen Sitting on Go for Kentucky Derby
- Busy Work Tab at Churchill for Derby Horses
- Lady Shipman Returns to U.S. In License Fee
- Olorda Front-Running Winner of Bewitch
- Outwork, Destin Turn in Final Derby Breezes
- Le Havre colt a Guineas sale pinhook coup
- Maiden Trojan Nation Seeks Derby Upset
- Laoban Works Toward Preakness ... or Derby
- Preparations Continue for Oaks Hopefuls