Arnold Zetcher was elected the new chair of the Thoroughbred Owners of California during a meeting of the board of directors July 23 at Del Mar.
The Thoroughbred Owners of California will be looking for a new chairman after Marsha Naify, who has headed the organization's board of directors since May 2007, was not re-elected to the post.
Keith Pronske, who joined the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California (TOC) in December, has been appointed vice chair for Northern California.
Northern California owner Keith Pronske has been appointed to the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Tom Bachman.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill