Arnold Zetcher was elected the new chair of the Thoroughbred Owners of California during a meeting of the board of directors July 23 at Del Mar.
The Thoroughbred Owners of California will be looking for a new chairman after Marsha Naify, who has headed the organization's board of directors since May 2007, was not re-elected to the post.
Keith Pronske, who joined the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California (TOC) in December, has been appointed vice chair for Northern California.
Northern California owner Keith Pronske has been appointed to the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Tom Bachman.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Gets Back to Work at Keeneland
- A Travers Day Christmas Present
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- American Dirt Records a Thing of the Past
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent