Arnold Zetcher was elected the new chair of the Thoroughbred Owners of California during a meeting of the board of directors July 23 at Del Mar.
The Thoroughbred Owners of California will be looking for a new chairman after Marsha Naify, who has headed the organization's board of directors since May 2007, was not re-elected to the post.
Keith Pronske, who joined the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California (TOC) in December, has been appointed vice chair for Northern California.
Northern California owner Keith Pronske has been appointed to the board of directors of the Thoroughbred Owners of California to fill a vacancy created by the resignation of Tom Bachman.
Most Popular Stories
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Nathaniel Filly Tops Tattersalls Foal Session
- Discreet Marq, La Tia Square Off in Matriarch
- An Opportunity for Hoppertunity in the Clark
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Rainha De Bateria Heads Durante at Del Mar