Thoroughbred owner and Food Network chef Bobby Flay has signed on to create a Kentucky-themed dessert to be served at the Kentucky Mansion Celebration Preview Gala, which will benefit the Kentucky Equine Humane Center. The event will take place Sept. 18 at 7:00 p.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler