Multiple grade II winner Smooth Air, coming off a strong second in the Metropolitan Mile (gr. I), makes his first start for trainer Chad Brown in the $250,000 Salvator Mile (gr. III) at Monmouth Park July 4.
Rebellion will attempt to become the first since Black Tie Affair in 1990-91 to win repeat renewals of the Commonwealth Stakes (gr. II) when he faces seven rivals April 11 in the $250,000 sprint at Keeneland.
Vision Racing's Keep Laughing made a successful leap from the maiden ranks to stakes winner, holding off Hatta Fort by a nose to take the $110,300 Lafayette April 6 at Keeneland, and in the process may have stamped his ticket to the May 17 Preakness Stakes (gr. I).
Most Popular Stories
- Stormy Lucy Provides Matriarch Stunner
- Tonalist Charges to Cigar Mile Victory
- Mr Speaker Retired, Will Stand at Lane's End
- Del Mar Sees Daily Handle Drop for Fall Meet
- Dressed in Hermes Up Late for DeMille Win
- Melmich Breaks Track Record in Valedictory
- 'All Others' Choice in Pool 1 of KDFW
- Mohaymen Heads South After Remsen Victory
- Poshsky Rallies to Take Berkeley Handicap
- Steward Tom Ward Works Final Day at Del Mar