Total wagering at the just concluded 15-day Keeneland spring meeting of $143,459,422 set an all-time record, the track reported May 2.
Bettors will be able to wager as little as 10 cents on superfectas during the upcoming Keeneland spring race meeting that opens April 8. The dime option will be available on all races in which a superfecta wager is offered. Previously, Keeneland's superfecta minimum was $1.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Party Boat Upsets Fifty Five in Memories of Silver