Total wagering at the just concluded 15-day Keeneland spring meeting of $143,459,422 set an all-time record, the track reported May 2.
Bettors will be able to wager as little as 10 cents on superfectas during the upcoming Keeneland spring race meeting that opens April 8. The dime option will be available on all races in which a superfecta wager is offered. Previously, Keeneland's superfecta minimum was $1.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Kentucky Regulator Approves 2015 Race Dates
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener