Winter Memories, Rapid Redux, the Keeneland Sales, and more. View Slideshow
Keeneland sales officials could not have hoped for a better start to the second phase of the marathon September Yearling Sale as the gross, average, and median prices all soared during Saturday's session that followed a one-day break Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet