The Keeneland spring meet closed April 25 with a record 15-day meet attendance and gains in on-track wagering.
Keeneland Select, Keeneland's advanced deposit wagering site, has begun registration for its new Triple Crown contest, the $10K Crown Qualifier, that encompasses key prep races for the Triple Crown and the classic races.
Representatives of eight advance deposit wagering companies seeking licenses to do business in Kentucky appeared before a racing commission subcommittee Feb. 29 to answer questions about their applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- Bowman Wins Hong Kong Jockey Championship
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Thoroughbred Makeover Accepting Applications
- Greatbullsoffire Tops Futurity
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced
- Castellano Aims for More Gulfstream Success
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Paulassilverlining Set for Garland of Roses