The Keeneland spring meet closed April 25 with a record 15-day meet attendance and gains in on-track wagering.
Keeneland Select, Keeneland's advanced deposit wagering site, has begun registration for its new Triple Crown contest, the $10K Crown Qualifier, that encompasses key prep races for the Triple Crown and the classic races.
Representatives of eight advance deposit wagering companies seeking licenses to do business in Kentucky appeared before a racing commission subcommittee Feb. 29 to answer questions about their applications.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Mirahmadi New Full-Time Caller at Golden Gate
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Streaking A. P. Indian Tops Vosburgh
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile