Caravaggio stayed unbeaten in winning the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) Aug. 7 at the Curragh, in an effortless performance some observers said was no more than glorified workout for the Kentucky-bred Scat Daddy colt.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien's brilliant juvenile, Kentucky-bred Caravaggio, the early favorite for next year's Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I), is among the 10 entries for the €250,000 Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) at the Curragh.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien's Air Force Blue, a Kentucky-bred son of War Front, turned the tables on familiar rival Buratino and won the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) for 2-year-olds Aug. 9 at the Curragh.
Trainer Aidan O'Brien's domination of the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) continued Aug. 10 with Dick Whittington edging past favorite Kool Kompany late in the race for 2-year-olds at the Curragh.
Kool Kompany and Anthem Alexander head the nine-horse field for the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) Aug. 10 at the Curragh in what looks to be the best juvenile contest of the season.
Keeneland Association announced it has extended its sponsorship of the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) at The Curragh Racecourse in Ireland for an additional three years.
Outsider Pedro the Great drew off in the final furlong to post a 2 3/4-length victory in the Keeneland Phoenix Stakes (Ire-I) at the Curragh Aug. 12.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby
- Connect in Good Shape After PA Derby Win
- Ward: Scope Shows Lady Aurelia Bled
- Solid Keeneland Sale Ends With Declines
- Runhappy Logs Final Drill for Return
- Handle Decreased 26% at Monmouth Park in 2016
- Miyadi Suspended by CHRB After Altercation