Advanced Edition, a stakes-placed 4-year-old, brought a top price of $115,000 during Friday's session of Keeneland's January Horses of All Ages Sale. Harold Loewenstine, Jr. bought the bay colt by Bertrando out of Irish Anthem by Kleven. Advanced Edition finished third in the Hawthorne Juvenile Stakes as a 2-year-old and second in the Kentucky Colonel Stakes last year at three.
Queen of Norway, a 5-year-old chestnut mare by Woodman out of Qena, by The Minstrel, was purchased by agent John Warren for $400,000 as the top price during Wednesday's session of Keeneland's January Horses of All Ages Sale. At the halfway point of the six-day auction, 628 horses have been sold for $33,034,200, an average of $52,602.
Most Popular Stories
- Ria Antonia Readies for Run Against Boys
- New Career Plans for Retired Comma to the Top
- Akeed Mofeed Takes HK Cup; Little Mike 9th
- Dozen Pointed for $750,000 CashCall Futurity
- Boat Trip Wins Express; Triple Heater for 2nd
- Dominant Upsets The Fugue in Hong Kong Vase
- Glorious Days Closes to Win Hong Kong Mile
- Jose Sea View Posts Gritty Display Victory
- Streaming Surges Clear for Starlet Surprise
- Lord Kanaloa Impresses in Career Finale