The opening session of the two-night Keeneland April 2-year-old in training sale got off to a rough start April 8 at the Central Kentucky auction house with the number of horses not sold (30, or 46.9%) almost equaling the reserve not attained rate of last year's one-day sale (47.1%).
Most Popular Stories
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- The RNA Conundrum at Public Auctions
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- BH 100: Shooting Star
- Have Horseplayers Lost Touch With the Horse?
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby
- Texas Bling Retired to Stud
- Texas Chrome Prevails in Oklahoma Derby