The opening session of the two-night Keeneland April 2-year-old in training sale got off to a rough start April 8 at the Central Kentucky auction house with the number of horses not sold (30, or 46.9%) almost equaling the reserve not attained rate of last year's one-day sale (47.1%).
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Vale Dori Impressive in Bayakoa Victory
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Royal Posse Defends Title in Claiming Crown