A Malibu Moon three-quarter brother to grade I winner and leading sire Tapit was the breakout horse at Keeneland's April sale of selected 2-year-olds in training April 7, selling for $1 million.
A Malibu Moon three-quarter brother to leading sire Tapit sold for $1 million April 7 at the Keeneland April select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Prospective buyers on the hunt for can't-miss talent were busy inspecting blue chip equine prospects on the eve of Keeneland's April select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
With three select juvenile sales in the books for 2010, the president of the NATC discusses the marketplace for Thoroughbreds.
Keeneland April Two-Year Olds in Training Sale 2008 Data Digest Preview Edition and Day 1 Results is a FREE download, presented by Spendthrift! It includes an in-depth analysis of the auction, plus Day 1 Results.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
The Thoroughbred holdings of the estate of Jeanne G. Vance, owner of 1999 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Lemon Drop Kid, will be dispersed this year beginning with 11 offerings at the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Arizona's Global Symposium Registration Open
- 95% Clearance Rate on Day 2 at Tattersalls
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- Boston and Suffolk Downs Begin Planning
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20