A Malibu Moon three-quarter brother to grade I winner and leading sire Tapit was the breakout horse at Keeneland's April sale of selected 2-year-olds in training April 7, selling for $1 million.
A Malibu Moon three-quarter brother to leading sire Tapit sold for $1 million April 7 at the Keeneland April select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Prospective buyers on the hunt for can't-miss talent were busy inspecting blue chip equine prospects on the eve of Keeneland's April select sale of 2-year-olds in training.
With three select juvenile sales in the books for 2010, the president of the NATC discusses the marketplace for Thoroughbreds.
Keeneland April Two-Year Olds in Training Sale 2008 Data Digest Preview Edition and Day 1 Results is a FREE download, presented by Spendthrift! It includes an in-depth analysis of the auction, plus Day 1 Results.
TV Games Network will present a 90-minute preview show of the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. Eastern.
The Thoroughbred holdings of the estate of Jeanne G. Vance, owner of 1999 Belmont Stakes (gr. I) winner Lemon Drop Kid, will be dispersed this year beginning with 11 offerings at the Keeneland April 2-year-olds in training sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5
- Cary Street Rides Rail to Greenwood Surprise
- Protonico Surges in Smarty Jones for Pletcher
- Ring Weekend at Home on Turf in Saranac Win