Katz Me If You Can finished fourth in Saturday's $50,000 Blue Sparkler Stakes at Monmouth Park with nearly 97 percent of the total show pool wagered on her, causing the highest show pool payoff in the history of the New Jersey track.
Jockey Joe Bravo earned his fourth win on Saturday's Belmont Park card by guiding Overbrook Farm's homebred Katz Me If You Can to a 3/4-length victory in the $150,000 Genuine Risk Handicap (gr. II). The D. Wayne Lukas-trained 4-year-old filly carried lightweight of 113 pounds and stopped the timer in 1:09.55 for the six furlongs on a fast track.
Continued from previous page
Overbrook Farm's homebred Katz Me If You Can earned her first stakes win in Sunday's $108,700 Thoroughbred Club of America Stakes (gr. III) at Keeneland.
Juvenile filly champion Chilukki led at every call on the way to a 1 1/4-length victory in a 6 1/2-furlong allowance race at Saratoga Friday.
Before Beautiful Pleasure and Heritage of Gold rematch in the Personal Ensign Handicap (gr. I) at Saratoga Friday, last year’s juvenile filly champion Chilukki races in a 6 1/2-furlong allowance race at the upstate New York oval.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Observations, Strategy, and Wagers
- Routine, Quiet Oaks Morning on Backside
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- NBC Offers Virtual Kentucky Derby Experience
- Derby by the Speed Numbers
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Unlocking Winners Kentucky Derby 142 Analysis
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Repole Returns With Outwork for Uncle Mo
- Beholder to Make 2016 Debut in Adoration