First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park