First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- Presque Isle Horsemen Payments Delayed