First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- Juveniles Showcased at Gulfstream Saturday
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- New York Calls Off Belmont Development
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Albertrani Sends Berned West for Starlet