First runner scheduled to compete in the seventh race Feb. 14 at Gulfstream Park.
When Dubai-based Synergy Investments purchased Fasig-Tipton last year, officials of the auction firm said that one of the company's missions would be to bring in new participants to Thoroughbred racing. The initial effort, known as the Fasig-Tipton Racing Club, will involve a broad-based program that will identify racing enthusiasts who have the potential and desire to become active owners.
Most Popular Stories
- Suffolk Downs, Horsemen Have Deal for Meets
- American Pharoah Shows Readiness for Rebel
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- California Chrome Working Steadily for Dubai
- Nerud 3-Year-Old Wins Again at Big A
- Kentucky Oaks Attracts 154 Nominees
- Charles Town, Oaklawn, Laurel Cancel Cards
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- West Point to Sponsor BC Betting Challenge
- Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award Semifinalists Named