Thoroughbred racing got further bruises April 30 during an allegation-ridden congressional hearing into equine health and medication issues that furthered a call for federal intervention--at least on some level.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark
- Commissioner to WinStar Farm for 2016
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager
- Wyoming Downs Reopens Historic Racing Games