Keeneland's parking lot was still crowded Sept. 18 as the auction house's 12-day September yearling sale rolled into its ninth session, and the buyers on hand were keeping the auction's figures ahead of last year.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- Trainer D'Amato's Success Long Time in Coming
- Foreign Policy to Stand at River Oaks Farms
- CT Classic Could Move to Afternoon in 2015
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Live Chat - Thursday, October 23 at NOON EST
- What's Going On Here: Gary Player's Top 10
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener