Test results on a 3-year-old filly who had tested positive in an initial nasal swab test for the equineherpes virus (EHV-1) at Philadelphia Park were negative, according to Sal Sinatra, the track's director of racing.
Officials at Philadelphia Park are awaiting test results from a horse that was euthanized Feb. 23 to determine whether it had equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Cool Catomine Rolls Late in Prince of Wales Upset
- Girvin to Have New Pilot in Albarado in Haskell
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Stakes Winners Featured in Del Mar Paddock Sale
- Z Capital Partners Purchases Parent Company of DRF
- Stronach Group Explores Expansion into Massachusetts
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'