Test results on a 3-year-old filly who had tested positive in an initial nasal swab test for the equineherpes virus (EHV-1) at Philadelphia Park were negative, according to Sal Sinatra, the track's director of racing.
Officials at Philadelphia Park are awaiting test results from a horse that was euthanized Feb. 23 to determine whether it had equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Finger Lakes Gains State-Bred Incentive for Maidens
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- What's Going On Here: Beyond Imagination