Test results on a 3-year-old filly who had tested positive in an initial nasal swab test for the equineherpes virus (EHV-1) at Philadelphia Park were negative, according to Sal Sinatra, the track's director of racing.
Officials at Philadelphia Park are awaiting test results from a horse that was euthanized Feb. 23 to determine whether it had equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse