Test results on a 3-year-old filly who had tested positive in an initial nasal swab test for the equineherpes virus (EHV-1) at Philadelphia Park were negative, according to Sal Sinatra, the track's director of racing.
Officials at Philadelphia Park are awaiting test results from a horse that was euthanized Feb. 23 to determine whether it had equine herpesvirus.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Seeks 7th Futurity Win with Dortmund
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races
- Red Pollard Seabiscuit Saddle to be Auctioned
- Tax Break on Racehorses Passes Congress
- Untapable, Tapiture Settle in at Fair Grounds
- New Management for 2015 at Rillito Park
- New York Panel Announces Winning Casino Bids
- Lenny's Place - Episode 7
- Barretts January Mixed Sale Catalog Online
- New Rules Lead to Spike in Indiana Positives