A Redoute's Choice colt out of the group I-winning Centaine mare Kapchat topped the third session of the Conrad Jupiters Magic Millions yearling auction in Australia Jan. 9 when he sold for Aust$1.2 million (approximately $848,376 in U.S. funds). Victoria-based owners Peter Devitt and Les Gordon purchased the bay colt from Widden Stud, agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint