Buyers should get veterinarians to look at the reports in the repository instead of just asking consignors to see the information in the reports.
A few isolated cases consistent with a diagnosis of Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome have been identified in the last seven days, said the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners at a meeting May 1. The numbers are significantly less than reported for the corresponding period in 2001.
- By Tom LaMarra
A resolution supporting Thoroughbred racing medication policies in Kentucky wasn't approved unanimously by the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners as had been reported, a KAEP member said Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Veteran Kentucky-Based Hot Walker Roche Dies at 91
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Baffert Talks 2017 Triple Crown
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Elliott Honored with George Woolf Memorial Jockey Award
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Oscar Performance Targeting Keeneland for Season Debut
- Boat Trip Gets First Foal Times Three
- Three Rules Fires Florida Bullet
- Guest Suite Taking Farish, Howard on Classic Ride