Buyers should get veterinarians to look at the reports in the repository instead of just asking consignors to see the information in the reports.
A few isolated cases consistent with a diagnosis of Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome have been identified in the last seven days, said the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners at a meeting May 1. The numbers are significantly less than reported for the corresponding period in 2001.
- By Tom LaMarra
A resolution supporting Thoroughbred racing medication policies in Kentucky wasn't approved unanimously by the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners as had been reported, a KAEP member said Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta Bred to Medaglia d'Oro
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Breeder Lucy Bassett Dies at 87
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Asmussen Breezes Four Oaks Hopefuls
- Nyquist Top 3YO in Final Pre-Derby NTRA Poll
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer