Buyers should get veterinarians to look at the reports in the repository instead of just asking consignors to see the information in the reports.
A few isolated cases consistent with a diagnosis of Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome have been identified in the last seven days, said the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners at a meeting May 1. The numbers are significantly less than reported for the corresponding period in 2001.
A resolution supporting Thoroughbred racing medication policies in Kentucky wasn't approved unanimously by the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners as had been reported, a KAEP member said Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 2-Year-Olds
- General Quarters Moves to Crestwood Farm
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Tests in Hong Kong
- That Handicapping Show: Claiming Crown 2013
- Hong Kong Cup Day: Dale Romans - Little Mike
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Hollendorfer Sends Out Pair in Bayakoa
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014