Buyers should get veterinarians to look at the reports in the repository instead of just asking consignors to see the information in the reports.
A few isolated cases consistent with a diagnosis of Mare Reproductive Loss Syndrome have been identified in the last seven days, said the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners at a meeting May 1. The numbers are significantly less than reported for the corresponding period in 2001.
- By Tom LaMarra
A resolution supporting Thoroughbred racing medication policies in Kentucky wasn't approved unanimously by the Kentucky Association of Equine Practitioners as had been reported, a KAEP member said Friday.
Most Popular Stories
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Firenze Fire Upsets Sanford Stakes
- Twisted Tom Muscles His Way to New York Derby Score
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing, Tapwrit Work at Spa
- As Arrogate's Stature Builds, So Do Expectations
- Hunt Overcomes Trouble to Win Eddie Read
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Dream It Is The Real Deal in Schuylerville
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping