Two full brothers raced nose and nose for 7 1/2 furlongs at Ruidoso July 23, with 3-year-old Ocean Lad defeating 4-year-old Oceanor by a nose in a maiden claiming event.
Most Popular Stories
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Valid Bounds Away to Iselin Victory
- Stellar Wind Dominant in Torrey Pines
- Smokey the Pony Reining at Saratoga
- Site Read Favored in With Anticipation
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Navarro Mulling BC Dirt Mile for Private Zone
- NY Fan Forum: Improve Customer Service
- Tiz Love First Winner for Slew's Tiznow