Overlooked at odds of 10-1, Lady of Fifty found redemption as she took the overland route under Corey Nakatani to capture the $300,000 Clement L. Hirsch Stakes (gr. I) Aug. 3 at Del Mar.
Lady of Fifty charged down the outside to sweep past the leaders in the stretch, registering her first graded stakes win in the $200,000 Bayakoa Handicap (gr. II) Dec. 8 at Betfair Hollywood Park.
Favored Lady of Fifty earned her third straight stakes victory at Golden Gate Fields when she once again led all the way to capture the $100,260 California Oaks Jan. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card
- After the Wire: Game On Dude & Pa. Derby
- Los Alamitos Concludes First Fall Meet
- Florida Won Steals Ontario Derby Show
- Jockey Court Eyes Return to Race Riding
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby