Several dams get first winners on 'Stars of Tomorrow' card. read blog
Just one of the fun things about Keeneland spring is welcoming new 2-year-olds and the Lexington track will waste no time this year, offering a 4 1/2-furlong race for juvenile fillies on opening day April 5.
The Kentucky Derby graded earnings system is gone, thank goodness. No more one-time 2-year-old hotshots getting a free pass and riding the gravy train all the way to Louisville. read blog
Limiting field size makes races less attractive to bet on. read blog
Most Popular Stories
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Equibase Adds Voided Claim Information
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- Pereira Taken to Hospital After SA Spill
- American Pharoah Tops KDFW Pool 4
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby