Fasig-Tipton and the New York Racing Association are teaming to award a $100,000 "Juvenile Jackpot" to the first graduate of the 2009 Fasig-Tipton Saratoga select yearling sale that wins a graded stakes during the 2010 Saratoga meeting in New York. Should no juvenile qualify for the prize in 2010, the award will double to $200,000 for Fasig-Tipton yearlings purchased that year that run at Saratoga in 2011.
Most Popular Stories
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- 32 Horses Die in Chicago-Area Stable Fire
- Salute the Sarge to E.A. Ranches in Calif.
- Hollywood Derby Likely After Chrome's Workout
- Don't Tell Sophia Leads Falls City Handicap
- Easter Gift Takes Unusual Path Back to Clark
- Big Macher Shows Star Quality in Cary Grant
- Ocho Ocho Ocho Cashes Jackpot, Now 3-for-3