The Breeders' Cup has launched its $500K Pay Day promotion that will be conducted in partnership with 20 simulcast outlets across the country.
Breeders' Cup has launched its official 2012 iPhone and iPad app in advance of the Nov. 2-3 Breeders' Cup World Championships. The app will allow iPhone and iPad users to watch Breeders' Cup races live and for free.
The Breeders' Cup has launched Blazing Silks, Breeders' Cup Edition, an interactive social network game that allows racing fans and social gamers to train and care for Thoroughbreds.
The Breeders' Cup and the Thoroughbred leadership group Vision 2020 announced July 24 the launch of Fantasy 'Capping, a free-to-play online fantasy game that spotlights 12 of the major races leading up to the Breeders' Cup.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Oaklawn Posts Double-Digit Handle Gains