In an effort to consolidate its operations at one of its two Central Kentucky locations, Walmac Farm will put its storied 248-acre Paris Pike property on the market.
Gardens Glen Farm in Lexington has been purchased by an entity affiliated with Scott T. Archer and David S. Coia Jr. and will be renamed Elkhorn Creek Farm, it was announced Oct. 10. The property will be managed by the owners of Winchester Farm, which is adjacent to the 220-acre property, according to a Winchester Farm news release.
Dixiana Farm near Lexington, and Gardens Glen Farm near Midway, Ky., are for sale.
Two historical properties are for sale in prime horse country in two different states: Kentucky and Virginia.
Most Popular Stories
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- Saez to Ride J Boys Echo in Kentucky Derby
- Stewart to Train, Manage Latest Churchill Racing Club
- Syndergaard to Make 2017 Debut in William Walker
- Derby, Oaks Notes From Churchill Downs, April 26
- High-Profile Owners Team Up to Buy Expensive Colt
- Medaglia d'Oro Colt New OBS Sale Topper
- Multiple Grade 1 Winner I'm a Chatterbox Retired
- Private Zone Retired to Old Friends
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - April 25, 2017