In an effort to consolidate its operations at one of its two Central Kentucky locations, Walmac Farm will put its storied 248-acre Paris Pike property on the market.
Gardens Glen Farm in Lexington has been purchased by an entity affiliated with Scott T. Archer and David S. Coia Jr. and will be renamed Elkhorn Creek Farm, it was announced Oct. 10. The property will be managed by the owners of Winchester Farm, which is adjacent to the 220-acre property, according to a Winchester Farm news release.
Dixiana Farm near Lexington, and Gardens Glen Farm near Midway, Ky., are for sale.
Two historical properties are for sale in prime horse country in two different states: Kentucky and Virginia.
Most Popular Stories
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Consignors Bullish on Fasig-Tipton Gulfstream Sale
- White Beauty Lineage
- Classic Empire Out of Fountain of Youth
- Laurel Park to Introduce Fans to Ownership Experience
- Grade 1 Winner Gormley Works Toward Next Start
- Lucky Pulpit, Sire of 'Chrome', Dies of a Heart Attack
- Epicharis Earns Japan's Kentucky Derby Bid
- Zakaroff 48-1 Stunner in El Camino Real Derby
- Mo Town Set for 3-Year-Old Debut in Risen Star