In an effort to consolidate its operations at one of its two Central Kentucky locations, Walmac Farm will put its storied 248-acre Paris Pike property on the market.
Gardens Glen Farm in Lexington has been purchased by an entity affiliated with Scott T. Archer and David S. Coia Jr. and will be renamed Elkhorn Creek Farm, it was announced Oct. 10. The property will be managed by the owners of Winchester Farm, which is adjacent to the 220-acre property, according to a Winchester Farm news release.
Dixiana Farm near Lexington, and Gardens Glen Farm near Midway, Ky., are for sale.
Two historical properties are for sale in prime horse country in two different states: Kentucky and Virginia.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Fast and Accurate Scores Spiral Upset
- Fear the Cowboy Takes Skip Away in Late Drive
- Juvenile Sales Scene Moves West to Barretts
- Thunder Snow Gets Up in UAE Derby
- Mind Your Biscuits Rises to Occasion in Golden Shaheen
- Fields Set for Louisiana Derby, Fair Grounds Oaks
- I Thought I had Seen it All
- Second Summer Catches Sharp Azteca in Godolphin Mile
- Irish War Cry Works With Wood Memorial Bid Likely