Daddy Justice became the first reported winner for sire Lantana Mob when he dominated a maiden special weight field by 3 1/4 lengths Aug. 1 at Indiana Grand Race Course.
Wilburn's first reported foal is a filly born Jan. 9 at Justice Farm in Ohio.
The first reported foals by champions Uncle Mo and Cape Blanco are both fillies foaled in Kentucky.
Perfect Officer needed the every inch of the short Keeneland stretch to run down pacesetter Great Mills, as the 6-year-old son of Officer won by a nose in an exciting finish of the $100,000 Shakertown (gr. IIIT) on April 14.
Grade II winner Pure Prize came up with his first winner when his daughter, Cowgirls Don't Cry, won April 28 at Keeneland.
Millionaire Stephen Got Even's first winner, Didycheatamandhowe, won Aug. 28 at Woodbine in her first start.
Graded stakes winner Announce and newcomer Saf will stand in 2004 at Don and Dana Myers' Swifty Farms near Seymour, Ind.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks
- Effinex Outlasts Tonalist at Wire in Suburban
- Force the Pass Brilliant in Belmont Derby
- Private Zone All the Way in Belmont Sprint
- Coffee Clique Proves Best in James Penny
- Silvano Offspring Dominate in Durban July
- Speightster Still Undefeated With Dwyer Win
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Irish Jasper Draws Away in Victory Ride
- Trainer Desormeaux in New York State of Mind